Today, I’ll tell you the top five tips of SEO that I’ve researched in many years, how does anybody bring the website to the first page of google.
SEO Rule #1: Find the Best Keywords
It is a waste time for you if you’re optimizing the website without research keywords. So our first task is to decide your website’s keywords. For which one can get help from many online tools like Keywords Planner & word Tracker. If a website is brand new, then select Long Tail keywords ( Long Tail Keywords like- SEO company in Delhi) for the quick result.
We should always select those keywords, whose search volume is very high because if the search volume is higher, than when our website ranks according to those keywords, our conversion rate will increase, which is the objective of every website.
SEO Rule#2: Competitor Research
Competitor analysis is a very important step of the SEO. People who do SEO Those people give less importance to this step. But according to my experience, this is the most important step. Competitor Research has many advantages, which makes our work very easy.
Like how many backlinks we will need. How much should be DA, PA and what should be the length of website content. You can also use a lot of online tools like SEmrush, Moz and Site SEO Checkup.
SEO Rule#3 : On Page Optimization Rules
On Page, SEO is my most favorite Task, which is the soul of the website without which nothing is possible. Which people are sitting on the market to give different names like Technical audit, on-site SEO & on page SEO. Before doing on page SEO you must use any tool for the technical audit of the website to know about the problem on the website.
There are lots of things in the on-page optimization but I tell you some of the important factors.
1. Title tag – The length of the title tag should be 50 -60 char. Tags should be in three parts. Primary keywords in the first section Secondary keyword in the Second Section and third Second for Brand Name.Like ( Best SEO Company In Delhi- SEO India | Software Xprts )
2. Meta Tag-
- Use Meta Robots for indexing (Index, Follow) .
- Meta Description Should be eye catchy and length should be 300 characters.
- To give priority to the local ranking, you must use the meta GEO tag.
- You should use Open Graph so that you can share your content on Facebook.
- You should use Twitter Card so that you can share your content on Twitter.
3. Canonical Url – You have to use a canonical tag for duplicate content of www and non-www.
4. Hreflang – Hreflang is interpreted by search engines and can be used by webmasters to clarify the lingual and geographical targeting of a website.
5. Content- Your content should be unique, readability score should be more than 50 %. and keyword density between 2% to 3%.
6. Alt tag – An alt tag, also known as “alt attribute” and “alt description,” is an HTML attribute applied to image tags to provide a text alternative for search engines.
SEO Rule# 4: OFF Page Optimization Rules
If on page SEO is the soul of SEO so that off page SEO is the backbone of SEO. It has only one purpose to get backlinks. For which we have to take various types of activity.Our work starts from profile creations.
- Social bookmarking – Social bookmarking sites are one of the best platforms to promote your website. When you bookmark your webpage or blog post on popular social bookmarking websites.
- Article submission – Submit your articles in a high PR article submission directory. You can also get links to your website.
The main purpose of off page SEO is to get traffic and backlink, some are other activities are:-
- Directory submission
- Blog Submission
- Image submission
- infographics Submission
- PPt submission
- Video Submission
- Pdf Submission
- Ebook Submission
- PR Submission
- Guest posting
SEO Tips #5- Some Other Tips ( Ashish Gautam Tips)
Webmaster – We have to activate the webmaster of our website So that we can catch the mistakes of our website Very easily, We can provide information about Our new page of Google’s Spiders. With the Help of webmaster, we can submit a sitemap.
Google Analytics – It allows you to measure the results of individual campaigns in real-time, compare the data to previous periods, and so much more.
Sitemap: A sitemap is a model of a website’s content designed to help both users and search engines. (Sitemap.xml)
Robots.txt: Robots.txt is a text file webmasters create to instruct robots (typically search engine robots) how to crawl & index pages on their website.
Google business page:- Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. (Example – Software Xprts Business Page)